• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Where to get May/June 2014 papers

Reaction score
Hope i am not disturbing u but i wanted to confirm something
View attachment 46223

If i repeat my as level exams this o/n -2014
do i have register as new registration candidate or should i select the 2nd option ?
And if i re-sit the exams , will it be displayed on my certificate ?
NOT sure :'( I am really sorry for that.. but you can ask Thought blocker.. Actually i am a bit confused so.

Reaction score
Hope i am not disturbing u but i wanted to confirm something
View attachment 46223

If i repeat my as level exams this o/n -2014
do i have register as new registration candidate or should i select the 2nd option ?
And if i re-sit the exams , will it be displayed on my certificate ?
I am making a guess that you gave your exam this June session yes? And want to re-appear for it because it went bad (Or any other reason). If I am correct, here is your answer:¬
There are two case,
Case i) Repeat it without a tag of re-appearance.
So in this case you have to go for a New registration that is the date have already passed out. If you had chose this, then you entry would be as fresher so no tag of re-appear anywhere in your GCE As and A level certificate.
Case ii) Repeat it with the tag of re-appearance.
So the up coming date is for this, this is the only choice left for you, if you will re-appear in November session. And if you gave now in this November session that is chose 2nd option you will have a tag of re-appearance in your GCE As and A level certificate.

To sum up : 1st option is for a new entry and 2nd for re-appearance tag in certificate.

There is an advantage of 1st option and disadvantage of 2nd. Advantage is if you wait and prepare for your As level as well as A level and give your exam as a fresh entry in up coming June session then if you get good grades you wont have any tag of re-appearance. But if you re-appear now so you will get a tag of re-appearance, so when you'll apply for your wished university you will have a disadvantage, for example you and me are giving SATs for the same university and we got same grades in SATs but you have a re-appearance tag in your certificate and I dont have that tag so university will first give chance to me, then to you. So take the best decision, as I am also gonna give my AS and A levels combine in coming June again with a fresh entry.

Go for the best option that suits you, I would just say, to save 6 months is better than to waste whole life. :)

Reaction score
I am making a guess that you gave your exam this June session yes? And want to re-appear for it because it went bad (Or any other reason). If I am correct, here is your answer:¬
There are two case,
So in this case you have to go for a New registration that is the date have already passed out. If you had chose this, then you entry would be as fresher so no tag of re-appear anywhere in your GCE As and A level certificate.
So the up coming date is for this, this is the only choice left for you, if you will re-appear in November session. And if you gave now in this November session that is chose 2nd option you will have a tag of re-appearance in your GCE As and A level certificate.

To sum up : 1st option is for a new entry and 2nd for re-appearance tag in certificate.

There is an advantage of 1st option and disadvantage of 2nd. Advantage is if you wait and prepare for your As level as well as A level and give your exam as a fresh entry in up coming June session then if you get good grades you wont have any tag of re-appearance. But if you re-appear now so you will get a tag of re-appearance, so when you'll apply for your wished university you will have a disadvantage, for example you and me are giving SATs for the same university and we got same grades in SATs but you have a re-appearance tag in your certificate and I dont have that tag so university will first give chance to me, then to you. So take the best decision, as I am also gonna give my AS and A levels combine in coming June again with a fresh entry.

Go for the best option that suits you, I would just say, to save 6 months is better than to waste whole life. :)
Thnx soo much brother for ur wonderful advice !!
but i dont know how to break it to my parents that my papers went not sooo gud
So i think i will discuss it with my parents than decide the options
which subjects are u taking ?

Reaction score
Thnx soo much brother for ur wonderful advice !!
but i dont know how to break it to my parents that my papers went not sooo gud
So i think i will discuss it with my parents than decide the options
which subjects are u taking ?
Don't mention it.
Just open your mind, and tell the reason (correct reason). I am sure they'll understand you. My problem was I got just 2 months for preparations. That was not enough for me, so I completed my Physics and Math P1. That was what I could do. And I dont want that tag, so gonna repeat it with a Fresh entry.
My subjects are : Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English. I dropped Computing. :D

What about you?

Reaction score
There are two case,

I don't know where you've gotten this 'tag of re-appearance' crap but it is completely wrong. (Not meaning to sound harsh bro)

I gave my Chemistry AS last June but my result sucked so I registered for a re-sit for the Oct/Nov session. The certificate issued was identical to the one I got in May/June i.e. no 're-appearance tag'.

MYLORD you can re-sit your exams and there won't be any re-appearance indication what-so-ever on your certificate.

Reaction score
I don't know where you've gotten this 'tag of re-appearance' crap but it is completely wrong. (Not meaning to sound harsh bro)

I gave my Chemistry AS last June but my result sucked so I registered for a re-sit for the Oct/Nov session. The certificate issued was identical to the one I got in May/June i.e. no 're-appearance tag'.

MYLORD you can re-sit your exams and there won't be any re-appearance indication what-so-ever on your certificate.
Then I might be misguided. Sorry.