• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

where should i do AS LEVEL from??

Reaction score
hello..im from lahore and i want to do AS level rather than A level..can you please tell me which institutes in lahore offer it and also have nice environment and good faculty..whthr co education or all girls..

Reaction score
very few good instituites offer AS level only
Why don't you take admission in an instituite where the AS level and A level syllabus is covered but you can choose to give AS only.
Most schools will allow this if you give an application to the administration
My advice :
choose any branch or LGS except JT because it is new

Reaction score
very few good instituites offer AS level only
Why don't you take admission in an instituite where the AS level and A level syllabus is covered but you can choose to give AS only.
Most schools will allow this if you give an application to the administration
My advice :
choose any branch or LGS except JT because it is new

JT is good! (not that I am being biased or anything but I am finding it a lot better than I thought it would be. The administration is very cooperative and the teachers are good too.) But we dont offer AS.

Reaction score
Can someone point me out with the difference between AS and Alevel?
AS is the first year of our A'levels
While A level, also known as A2, is the second, right?

Reaction score
Can someone point me out with the difference between AS and Alevel?
AS is the first year of our A'levels
While A level, also known as A2, is the second, right?
As level is a qualification in its own right but is also the first year of A level. The 'standard' pattern (though lots of people don't follow it) is to take 4 AS levels in Year 12, but only continue 3 of them to the full A level in Year 13. This means you land up with 1 AS level and 3 A Levels (as the AS doesn't count if you also take the A Level in that subject).

Reaction score
As level is a qualification in its own right but is also the first year of A level. The 'standard' pattern (though lots of people don't follow it) is to take 4 AS levels in Year 12, but only continue 3 of them to the full A level in Year 13. This means you land up with 1 AS level and 3 A Levels (as the AS doesn't count if you also take the A Level in that subject).
Thanks, So say I take Physics, Maths, Chemistry. They go for myAlevel. While GP and Graphic Designing are to stay as AS level?

Reaction score
what is sound level room away from the speaker whose output is 120 W?
Help needed,fast!