• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

WHERE R THE MODERATORS?????????????????

Reaction score
Dear Moderators,
Many people are repeatedly posting their inquiries about universities, is it not your responsibility to redirect them to the rightful place where they can discuss these type of issues.
Regards,
XeNvOx

Reaction score
Moderators are constantly working....there job is not that much easy as we think....

Reaction score
all above topics have been moved to general university discussions i am sorry we werent able to do that earlier THANKS for pointing that out.

Reaction score
Thankyou, xenvox, for guiding us to the topics. This is how we can make XPF a better place for ourselves and others. Obviously, the moderators can't be at all places at all times.

Reaction score
one objection...mods are nt trying to to anser questions in thread....bt previously they did...Y IS THAT

Reaction score
hassam said:
one objection...mods are nt trying to to anser questions in thread....bt previously they did...Y IS THAT

HEY bro look i m in o level how can i answer questions regarding A level subjects ofcourse i cant and A level mods arent found in olevel section very often its natural

Reaction score
hassam said:

Obviously, we are. I always answer a query that I can help in. We, too are giving our exams so it's always a reinforcement when you help someone.

Reaction score
Yes... We do reply where we can be of HELP... I am O-Level student as well.... But where I can help the A-Level ones... I do post....

Reaction score
The better solution would have been to report the posts. This thread is bad as well as it pushes actual threads down.

Reaction score
AnGeL.Of.DaRkNeSs said:
hassam said:

HEY bro look i m in o level how can i answer questions regarding A level subjects ofcourse i cant and A level mods arent found in olevel section very often its natural
u r right!
thats not even possible!