• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Where I can get STEP-BY-STEP answers for past Maths papers???

Reaction score
I know how and where to download past year papers and the answers but when it comes to Maths...
When I practice by doing past year Maths papers, some of my answers are, of course, wrong. :( I know what the last answer should be from the marking schemes, but how about the steps? :confused:

Some questions in the papers are more difficult so I really need answers with steps in them. :cry: Does anyone know any good websites??? :)

Reaction score
I do not know any websites but if you can post your questions in this thread, I can tell you how to solve them.

Reaction score
I know how and where to download past year papers and the answers but when it comes to Maths...
When I practice by doing past year Maths papers, some of my answers are, of course, wrong. :( I know what the last answer should be from the marking schemes, but how about the steps? :confused:

Some questions in the papers are more difficult so I really need answers with steps in them. :cry: Does anyone know any good websites??? :)
almost impossible to get steps...however, for sum questions the the method will be given in the marking scheme itself...sorry :unsure:

Reaction score

Hello Denise,
Our team have already noticed that a large number of candidates are looking for the solved past papers as sometimes "Marking Schemes" doesn't help them out. Well our team is on work for solved past papers of Cambridge IGCSE Mathematics and so our website is yet under construction.
But still if you want any specific paper or question you can ask us for it. We will make it as early as possible for you as we have already solved many of them. And don't worry we won't charge i.e., all our self made contents will be 100% free.
Feel free to contact and follow us either here or for quick response on our website ciemathematics.com.

May you get the best from us.

Reaction score
Hello Denise,
Our team have already noticed that a large number of candidates are looking for the solved past papers as sometimes "Marking Schemes" doesn't help them out. Well our team is on work for solved past papers of Cambridge IGCSE Mathematics and so our website is yet under construction.
But still if you want any specific paper or question you can ask us for it. We will make it as early as possible for you as we have already solved many of them. And don't worry we won't charge i.e., all our self made contents will be 100% free.
Feel free to contact and follow us either here or for quick response on our website ciemathematics.com.

May you get the best from us.

This might help you: https://www.xtremepapers.com/commun...on-notes-for-igcse-a-level-mathematics.28744/