• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Where can I get AS biology past papers from 1995-2000 ?

Reaction score
I have been looking for them everywhere but i can't find any. If anyone knows where i can get them, or anyone can send me a link or upload them I would really appreciate it : )

Reaction score
Google :p
Sorry no idea i need it too but since the course has changed before 2006 a little it wont help !!

Reaction score
Only people with older siblings that took the exam in 2006 or earlier have those past papers. It doesn't really matter much, the syllabus is really different after 2004 as they have taken many things out of the syllabus. Just do from Nov 2002 to Nov 2012 and I'm sure you'll be fine.

Reaction score
Only people with older siblings that took the exam in 2006 or earlier have those past papers. It doesn't really matter much, the syllabus is really different after 2004 as they have taken many things out of the syllabus. Just do from Nov 2002 to Nov 2012 and I'm sure you'll be fine.

Allright I'll do that then, thank you !

Reaction score
IT's really really useless to try those papers since the cambridge paper styles change yearly so referring to the syllabus specification n the most recent papers will b much more a wiser choice!