• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

When should I give my SAT?

Reaction score
I have just finished my A level exams(almost, 14th june is the date they're finishing) and I was thinking about giving SAT I in October and then the subject tests in January. I'll be starting my SAT studies from the start of July and I'll be studying for subject tests from August(I hear the subject tests' syllabus is the same as the A levels syllabus). Should I go ahead with my plan? I'll be registering myself next week for SAT I if I get a definitive answer. Please, help me!

Reaction score
hey.
i have just finished my AS exams and am planning to give my SAT I next. i have already started studying..but am unsure about when to give them. Also, i don't really know how to prepare. Atm, I've started with the vocabulary. but i really need some help as to how to prepare really well and efficiently. i found some online practice tests and i sucked at them! :/ seriously, help needed.

I have just finished my A level exams(almost, 14th june is the date they're finishing) and I was thinking about giving SAT I in October and then the subject tests in January. I'll be starting my SAT studies from the start of July and I'll be studying for subject tests from August(I hear the subject tests' syllabus is the same as the A levels syllabus). Should I go ahead with my plan? I'll be registering myself next week for SAT I if I get a definitive answer. Please, help me!

hi. i don't know anything that might help you..sorry!
but can you tell me how long before giving the actual exam do we need to register for it?

Reaction score

Yes, your plan is perfectly fine. Go ahead and register.

The subject test syllabus does have a few things that are not in the A-level syllabus, but it's nothing you can't learn in a few hours. Good luck!

Reaction score
can v giv SAT reasoning test after o levels
nd r the subject tests necessary for an admission in a university in Pakistan or just reasoning will do fyn?

Reaction score
can v giv SAT reasoning test after o levels
nd r the subject tests necessary for an admission in a university in Pakistan or just reasoning will do fyn?