• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

When should i give my sat 2?

Reaction score
I want to give sat 2 cz i want to apply to pakistan medical colleges :D So what is the best time that u think i can give sat 2 exam?? because u see most of the pakistan medical colleges are asking to submit the sat 2 scores by july which is not possible for me cz i am doing edexcel a levels. And my A2 exams would end on 20th june 2013. So u see its pretty hard for me to give sat 2 immediately after exams because u surely need bunch of time for a perfect preparation. I mean at least two months is necessary. But on the other hand i dont want to waste my year :( I am really puzzled. Hope u guys can give me some good advices and what recommendation u can possibly give. :D

Well anyways thanks a lot!! :D

Reaction score
well next SAT is available in october i think

Yeah but unfortunately some of the colleges last date for admission is somewhere on september :( It so confusing... I really hate this. nobody would wish to waste their year like that. so what should i do??? plzzz give me some advice.

Reaction score
There is no way you can take SAT now, you have to w8 till Oct . Why don't you try giving university entrance tests? SAT score are never dependable, unless you get a perfect score:D , but the entrance exam somehow gives u hope even if u score low.