• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

When do I give SATs?

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Assalamoalaikum!

I'd like to know, what's the best and appropriate time for me to give SAT II for bio chem and phys for applying to NUST?!
I've got absolutely no idea about it...
is Jan 28 ok? As after that the next exam is on May 5 and I think It might affect my studies, I'll be appearing for full A levels for 4 subjects, in June so it might be difficult...exams are starting from 8th May so I think in May it might be quite late plus difficult.

Please provide me with all the info if possible...
Jazakumullah khairen!

Reaction score
and alsoo tell is preparation possible within 2 months? i cannot jxt leav a levelx ov corss...so is both things side by side possible.....i m puzzled

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Wassalam!
You're going to have three opportunities to give SAT: October, November and December. Beyond this, it's not advisable to give SAT. You can, of course, give it a try then if you don't get a good score. SAT II is course oriented, and it's course is more or less the same as A-level course, so you will inshAllah ace it!

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
:O really? but for NUST isn't the Sat score submission date 7th July? so cant i give it in january...?! :(

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
You absolutely can. I said, it's not advisable. Why don't you give it a try in this December?

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Nibz said:
You absolutely can. I said, it's not advisable. Why don't you give it a try in this December?
cuz i havent studied anything :(

may i know why isn't advisable? as in what are the drawbacks of giving in jan?

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
AOA!
Then start studying -.-
No drawbacks at all. Just relax. If you need to take the SAT II in January, it will work out fine, IA!

Reaction score
XPFMember said:
Nibz said:
cuz i havent studied anything :(

may i know why isn't advisable? as in what are the drawbacks of giving in jan?

hey, i am also giving SATII in DEC and i have just started studying it. It's mostly A LEVELS course. you can do it.