• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

whatsapp group of xpc

Reaction score
AoA, Guys! :)

This is an initiative from my side- to make sure we all help eachother, and get going with good, conceptualized studying.

Thus, in lieu of the same, I'll be making a whatsapp group, so that we all benefit from eachother's knowledge banks (one can know something the other doesn't- there's no clever guy and dumb girl) while the contact is maintained by a portable phone :p

I, with my friends, and all of you, will help, guide, and interact with eachother, and can anytime ping eachoother on any doubts, clarifications, explanations, etc.

Anyone wanting to join the XPC Whatsapp group can PM me in personal, I'll be sure to instantly add them into a receptive group of together-working pros :D

Tadaaaaaa..... I'll be waitingggggg.... Juniors AND seniors willing to help AND learn are most welcome.

(y)(y)(y)

Reaction score
Arre no yaar. Aisi baat nahi hai. I don't mind helping. But I too should be enough knowledgable. :)