• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

What's your excuse for Salah?

Reaction score
A really good topic indeed. So many of us convince ourselves so easily with these excuses. Every time from now, we'd have an answer to give to our ownself. Specially the tenth one. Though it never made me miss a prayer, this often occurred to me too.
Jazakallah for sharing this. :)

Reaction score
My problem used to be the tenth one and other frequent problem is that sometimes i forget, although i try to do my best.

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
My problem used to be the tenth one and other frequent problem is that sometimes i forget, although i try to do my best.
Aoa wr wb!

In that case, or even otherwise, try to go to pray right after you hear the Azan...trust me ..that feeling is so great when you leave your work n everything just cuz u have to pray...i tried to do this some days ago, and that was too good...I don't know why I left that practice :( I'll try my best to get into that habit again, InshaAllah..do pray for me..

Reaction score
JazakAllah
May Allah Give you reward for sharing this and someone should make this thread sticky..