• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

whats with the cats?

Reaction score
iss tarah tu bullets just tab dangerous when fired. wese haar waqt kyun nhi khelne dete bullets se??? :p

if you live in karachi you do play...

hey ppl sab choro yeh video check karo Rimsa youtoo..:D
HILARIOUS!!

Reaction score

HILARIOUS!!
*Troll Mode Engaged*
Awesome? I wonder what kind of half human half something that comes from the planet of jupiteratory with alien crap-ness dance was that. Did you get proposed that way? Be proud dude. You are so one of a kind. As for the eespiderman... ilfaz nahin hai mere pas :ROFLMAO:

Reaction score

*Troll Mode Engaged*
Awesome? I wonder what kind of half human half something that comes from the planet of jupiteratory with alien crap-ness dance was that. Did you get proposed that way? Be proud dude. You are so one of a kind. As for the eespiderman... ilfaz nahin hai mere pas :ROFLMAO:
Ok that was just a joke :)

Reaction score
*Troll Mode Engaged*

I know dude...this is one hell of a tragedy that happened to me...:D

Cat

Reaction score
Ok cat haters....gimme ONE good reason you dislike cats so much?
except for their scratching and mood swings...cuz thats aminal nature :p

Reaction score
em having Persian Cat woo hooo....!white colour I will show u some day its pretty Cute with long white hair!!