• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

What's on your mind?

Reaction score
Thinking about...................GOING TO A DANGEROUS GHOST HUNT :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: MUAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHHAHA :evil: :evil: :evil:
WHO WANTS TO JOIN ME?? :twisted:

Reaction score
SO WHERE SHOULD WE GO??? :twisted: :twisted: HOW ABOUT BERMUDA TRIANGLE??? MUHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHH :evil:

Reaction score
LOLX Yeah sure !! What if we jxt bcum invisible !! And then cum back and haunt XPF !! HOOOOOHAAAA !! :ROFLMAO: :evil:

Reaction score
I am going to have my driving test tomorrow. I had a practice just now and it didn't turn out that well. I am feeling really nervous here >_<!!!!
I really want everything to go well tomorrow though!!

Reaction score
AAestar said:
I am going to have my driving test tomorrow. I had a practice just now and it didn't turn out that well. I am feeling really nervous here >_<!!!!
I really want everything to go well tomorrow though!!
Woooooooooooooh oooooooooooooh thats great...................hope u pass it....................and then afterwards imagine that u are sitting on the car seat and ur hand on the stearing...................best of luck my friend :good:

Reaction score
shahlakh said:
Woooooooooooooh oooooooooooooh thats great...................hope u pass it....................and then afterwards imagine that u are sitting on the car seat and ur hand on the stearing...................best of luck my friend :good:

And really thankfully, I did!!! I thought i was going to die >_< but everything went okay, not too good and not too bad...but yea I passed :D !!

Reaction score
AAestar said:
shahlakh said:

And really thankfully, I did!!! I thought i was going to die >_< but everything went okay, not too good and not too bad...but yea I passed :D !!
Thats great......LUCKY U................MASHALLAH.....CONGRATULATIONS :Bravo: :good:

Reaction score
AAestar said:
yaaaaaaaaaaaaay c0ngrtaxx !! :D :D :D ok so now where r u taking us? 8) n i mean us just girlzz..... 8) :D

Reaction score
ive got 1mmore yr until i can legally drive
but im scared u know i feel ill bump into evry 1 on my way.........