• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

WHATS MATTER

Reaction score
By viewing few posts of AXA SALEEM UXAIR and few other members it seems that u all are fighting in order to increase ur reputation on forum...........

Is dis tru u all r fighting whats the reason .......... ?????????? lil bit CONFUXED help................

Reaction score
Can you please take some pain to mention all the 'fighting' names.

And everyone can clear out his/her position!

Reaction score
ok i'll try but look at some of starting topics of Cambridge O-Levels

Reaction score
firstly please try not to build any sort of mis-conceptions among others
actually , we are not fighting we are just trying to clarify our point of views
and we are not looking for our status to be raised , we are just trying our best to help other people and during the process we go through some clashes in our point of view
HOPE YOU GOT IT
next time please dont make any new thread regarding this issue

Reaction score
fasih58 said:
By viewing few posts of AXA SALEEM UXAIR and few other members it seems that u all are fighting in order to increase ur reputation on forum...........

Is dis tru u all r fighting whats the reason .......... ?????????? lil bit CONFUXED help................

oh Gosh, i'll die laughing . U gotta kidding me?
increasing our repo? and fighting?
sorry to say, u failed to understand what we posted. If clearing my points needs a little bit of so called 'fighting' then there's no problem in it. And we aint breaking each other's heads. grow up. It's just mere arguing .

Reaction score
I hope you get your answers now!

Well If you may wish to mention any more names that would really really clear any of your left ambiguities.
;)

Reaction score
its f9...................... SORRY FOR MIS CONCEPTION

Reaction score
what a loser! losers. i have gone through all threads. all the losers are fightin only. they have too much of time?