• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

What to study in Urdu B??

Reaction score
I have applied for URDU B and ADD math in this session but i m a little confused on what to prepare as it seems very EASY!

Reaction score
yAAR SEE LOOK WHAT U DONT KNOW LIKE PROVERBS THEY ARE DIFFICULT AND LOOK AND PRACTICE FOR SUMMARY IDENTIGY UR WEAK SPOTS NOW IS THE TIME.

Reaction score
hey ppl,wanted to share some info i recently got from my teacher.....
as u guys know that in paper 2(3248) we've been given lines for writing the ans ,u wud be surprised to know that if u over write,i mean exceed from the space provided so ur whole answer would be crossed out.......
this is what he was told by the person(some Morton guy) who duz the final checking of the papers....
and keep great care of the handwriting...

Reaction score
Doesn't seem authentic to me. Cambridge examiners are not like that. All they require is legible hand writing.

Reaction score
mintchocolate4567 said:
hey ppl,wanted to share some info i recently got from my teacher.....
as u guys know that in paper 2(3248) we've been given lines for writing the ans ,u wud be surprised to know that if u over write,i mean exceed from the space provided so ur whole answer would be crossed out.......
this is what he was told by the person(some Morton guy) who duz the final checking of the papers....
and keep great care of the handwriting...

Come on!!!! In my Islamiat and Pak Studies papers I messed it all... I mean my writing is very small.... Then writing quickly makes it more smaller... I was a little worried but when the result was announced it made me happy that writing has nothing here.... So not worrying for it in the coming exams either....

Reaction score
well i meant that the handwriting should be clear enough to read,so that the examiner understands what u've written...i didnt mean that it shud be beautiful or anything like that. :)

Reaction score
abcde said:
Doesn't seem authentic to me. Cambridge examiners are not like that. All they require is legible hand writing.
wait a sec,wat duznt seem authentic ta you?the handwriting thing?

Reaction score
mintchocolate4567 said:
abcde said:
wait a sec,wat duznt seem authentic ta you?the handwriting thing?
I don't think the whole answer would be crossed out if one overwrites.

Reaction score
mintchocolate4567 said:
well i meant that the handwriting should be clear enough to read,so that the examiner understands what u've written...i didnt mean that it shud be beautiful or anything like that. :)

Yeah... Thats right....

Reaction score
mintchocolate4567 said:
okayyyy its upto u....i just wanted to share wat i knew.....just so that everybody's on the safe side!

yup.................precaution is better............:D