• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

What Subjects should I take in A Levels?

Reaction score
well for medicine, the best is Harvard
i also read that a 2300+ score is required on the SAT
Getting in Harward... Extreme competition... Tough application procedure and selection... It would be a miracle if u get in Harward... So increase the no of choices and make alternatives.. Odds are little but if u are willing to work that hard and make such sacrifices than try Hardward.. As well as other Medical UNiversities..

Reaction score
Getting in Harward... Extreme competition... Tough application procedure and selection... It would be a miracle if u get in Harward... So increase the no of choices and make alternatives.. Odds are little but if u are willing to work that hard and make such sacrifices than try Hardward.. As well as other Medical UNiversities..

How many people get selected in Harvard? I mean, approximately.

Reaction score
i mean from what i have heard from top career councillors,
good grades in O and A Levels, an amazing score on the SAT, good extra cirriculars with shadow doctor internships are what can give me the admission there
but still with hard work and determination, i can get the admission there INSHALLAH

Reaction score
good grades in O and A Levels, an amazing score on the SAT, good extra cirriculars with shadow doctor internships are what can give me the admission there
but still with hard work and determination, i can get the admission there INSHALLAH

What do extra curriculars include? And what if they aren't there?

Reaction score
What do extra curriculars include? And what if they aren't there?
accordingly, they range from debates, sports, and other things that are not academical. It also includes music, internships, community service, shadowing people of prefessions. etc
they are extremely important
they account for 50% of ur University admission

Reaction score
accordingly, they range from debates, sports, and other things that are not academical. It also includes music, internships, community service, shadowing people of prefessions. etc
they are extremely important
they account for 50% of ur University admission

But do we have to show written proof of them?
Like, what if someone says he plays football, cricket, etc, but hasn't participated in any tournaments?

Reaction score
But do we have to show written proof of them?
Like, what if someone says he plays football, cricket, etc, but hasn't participated in any tournaments?
whats the use of playing when u don't get in to tournaments?
also if u can get in to clubs, then u can request them to make a certificate for u

Reaction score
Inshallah.. For Universities like these.. You can just pray your heart out..

Reaction score
:confused::confused::confused:
i am confused
during a levels, u give ur SATs, and after completing a levels, i need to go to medical school. so i have to give the GPA and MCAT while in medical school, right?
in the states and canada, u can't get into any med school without having another undergraduate degree (mostly 3 to 4 years). Most people do it in Physical Education and kinesiology.