• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

What Subjects should i pick?

Reaction score
i want to do computer science when i go to college or university because i want to be a software designer or something to do which computers and software but i dont know what subjects to take for my AS. i have picked ict, media sudies and art are these subjects okay or i should take other subjects

Reaction score
i want to do computer science when i go to college or university because i want to be a software designer or something to do which computers and software but i dont know what subjects to take for my AS. i have picked ict, media sudies and art are these subjects okay or i should take other subjects
Just take subjects which u feel are comfortable for u...at the same time which will help u in Future.
Hope that helped cuz ...Im still doiing O-levels...
:)
JV~

Reaction score

yeah these are good subjects.... take 9713,9691 i guess....