• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

What should study in \computer Studies paper 1 plz

Reaction score
Plz Anyone uploaad what topics should be covered in computer studies 0420
and any notes u have about computer studies

plz plz i need it :)

Any notees plz upload and topics to study plz

Reaction score
Well Noor, Computer (0420) Is Infact a VERY difficult paper, especially since there is a change in pattern this year
However, im sure you have some books given by school, So in my opinon, do some past papers, if you come across a question that you dont know, refer to your book and Learn everything, therefore if a similar question arrives, you'll know what to do :)

Reaction score
SexyFag said:
Well Noor, Computer (0420) Is Infact a VERY difficult paper, especially since there is a change in pattern this year
However, im sure you have some books given by school, So in my opinon, do some past papers, if you come across a question that you dont know, refer to your book and Learn everything, therefore if a similar question arrives, you'll know what to do :)

thanks alot thatt helped

Reaction score
Good Luck
I Just did a paper, and by referencing with the book, i think i learnt quite alot.
So i think this strategy should work :)

Reaction score
MohammedNoor said:
Plz Anyone uploaad what topics should be covered in computer studies 0420
and any notes u have about computer studies

plz plz i need it :)

Any notees plz upload and topics to study plz

www.igcseict.info
go into this website, it has everything you must study for it
good luck! :)

Reaction score
Ah Yes, That Site.
That has ALOT of good information, however, it is more directed towards ICT, thats a completely different subject
But it has some of our course material