• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

what phone ?

Reaction score
GALAXY_SIII_mini_Product_Image4.jpg

AoA,
My advice to you is to get a Samsung s3 ;D ;D ;D
Its totally awesome ^_______________^
and if you get an iphone 5, your gonna have to wait months to get an ID for the applications (which will get you mad)
get a Samsung s3 and its like totally awesome *_*

My proof: I used both phones, trust me.... DONT GO FOR AN APPLE :p

Reaction score
GALAXY_SIII_mini_Product_Image4.jpg

AoA,
My advice to you is to get a Samsung s3 ;D ;D ;D
Its totally awesome ^_______________^
and if you get an iphone 5, your gonna have to wait months to get an ID for the applications (which will get you mad)
get a Samsung s3 and its like totally awesome *_*Haha :) I'm a big fan of iPhones though

My proof: I used both phones, trust me.... DONT GO FOR AN APPLE :p

Reaction score
Yes they are but I like android much better. I have only used sony. But after using android iOS seems very dull.

Reaction score
get s3... i also have an s3. its a good phone..... but these are some other good phone u mite be interested in:

lg optimus g - good phone with a powerful quad core processor
s2 - also pretty good
htc one x - its a good phone but battery life is not tht good, and no expandable memory, has in built 32 gigs
htc one s - ok phone same problems as one x

i have used all above phones except lg optimus g which is still pretty new... and they all are good and if u dont mind, sony erricsson phones are good as well

Reaction score
get s3... i also have an s3. its a good phone..... but these are some other good phone u mite be interested in:

lg optimus g - good phone with a powerful quad core processor
s2 - also pretty good
htc one x - its a good phone but battery life is not tht good, and no expandable memory, has in built 32 gigs
htc one s - ok phone same problems as one x

i have used all above phones except lg optimus g which is still pretty new... and they all are good and if u dont mind, sony erricsson phones are good as well

whats weird is no one is on iphones side ?
why do you think ?
and thank you for the wide choices , i was already confused :p

Reaction score
whats weird is no one is on iphones side ?
why do you think ?
and thank you for the wide choices , i was already confused :p
hmmm i phone is also good but i phone apps are usually paid apps while most of the apps on the android market are free... iOS is a paid OS while android is free....
i phone is also a good phone, but android is the future, even nokia is going to ditch their symbian OS and switch to android....

Reaction score
hmmm i phone is also good but i phone apps are usually paid apps while most of the apps on the android market are free... iOS is a paid OS while android is free....
i phone is also a good phone, but android is the future, even nokia is going to ditch their symbian OS and switch to android....

theres an app you can downlod and by it you get everythng for free so i dont think its a reason bro ?