• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

what other subjects should i take

Reaction score
I took Maths, biology, chemistry, ICT and english and got 4 stars and an A. right now im taking Maths AS and physics ol for november session. I dont know what other o levels to take? i need 8 and im bad at languages and people say Cambridge accounting, economics and business are pretty hard and only a very small amount actually get A* so which subjects should i take? and edexcel or cambrige?

Reaction score
Economics and business studies were easy for me. Not too hard.

You can take International mathematics.
international mathematics isnt accepted for college where I live, once you take normal maths you cant take other forms of maths e.g: international and additional maths.
What did you score for business studies and economics? and do you have any tips?

Reaction score
international mathematics isnt accepted for college where I live, once you take normal maths you cant take other forms of maths e.g: international and additional maths.
What did you score for business studies and economics? and do you have any tips?

A*..

Uhm, idk. Be smart, i guess. :p

Reaction score
Haha lol thanks. Unrelated, how do i change my name like yours? :p

You really need to be smart dude.
There are two ways to succeed in IGCSE/O-Level.

Either you be really smart.
Or you do LOADS of hardwork, and even then an A won't be guaranteed.

And about the name, you'll have to ask an admin to change, and it's unlikely he'll agree.. he won't even reply.. admins here don't come online much.

Reaction score
Yes, i totally agree. I think i'm smart enough so i got that going for me :D
and thank you, guess ill have to stick with this one then..

Yeah, and do check out the syllabus of different subjects. You can take Environmental management, Sociology, Computer studies. They are relatively easier than Economics and Business studies.

Moi

Reaction score
I took Maths, biology, chemistry, ICT and english and got 4 stars and an A. right now im taking Maths AS and physics ol for november session. I dont know what other o levels to take? i need 8 and im bad at languages and people say Cambridge accounting, economics and business are pretty hard and only a very small amount actually get A* so which subjects should i take? and edexcel or cambrige?

Business isnt really hard.
I just graduated school, i did IGCSE business with 2 A Levels, i self studied business on my own, and elhamdulilah i got A* in it.
i thought i did bad in the exam but i aced it appearantly, u see, business needs more understanding . there are things to memorise but requiers u to understand and reason out stuff, if you are good in such go for it, but i shall not fool u, it needs alot of time and its like bioligy, your brain might explode from excess info but it aint hard.
Accounting has less things to memorise and read and has more calculations, i thinks accounting is easier when it comes to studing than business , if u know the math concepts u need for it u'll ace it.

Good luck :)