• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

What is the R?

Reaction score
okay mate its very easy to understand..
countries that are +5 GMT get the R papers to do because if they did the non R papers it would be past midnight in their countries and so it wouldn't make sense for a kid to go to school at 2 in the morning to do an exam lol..

however R papers are of the same standard and they should be done.! its great practice you know

cheers

Reaction score
okay mate its very easy to understand..
countries that are +5 GMT get the R papers to do because if they did the non R papers it would be past midnight in their countries and so it wouldn't make sense for a kid to go to school at 2 in the morning to do an exam lol..

however R papers are of the same standard and they should be done.! its great practice you know

cheers
You mean that in every exam season they would release BOTH "normal" (Gee, what did you expect me to call this paper now? :ROFLMAO:) and "R" paper would be released?
How come I just came across this "R" papers in june 2013 only?

Reaction score
You mean that in every exam season they would release BOTH "normal" (Gee, what did you expect me to call this paper now? :ROFLMAO:) and "R" paper would be released?
How come I just came across this "R" papers in june 2013 only?

because the R papers were only thought of after one batch of c3 papers went missing last year.. so to avoid that from happening they decided to have both normal and R