• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

What is the best path ?

Reaction score
Currently I'm a student who's going to write his IGCSE exams next year, I want to work in the feild of Environmental Engineering, Green or Renewable Energy. However I'm unsure about what to do ? Which subjects should I study and which college is the best for me in the UAE ?

Reaction score
It's offered in American University in Dubai (AUD) which is accredited with ABET. That's a good option.

Reaction score
Seriously, any decisions you make now will be really superficial. Nobody knows what they want to do this early, and many who just set their sights on one thing often regret it later. Don't sweat it right now. Finish your O levels, and from there, look at your strong points.

Then have a vague idea of where you want to proceed. Don't narrow in one job. Just decide which field and pick A level subjects accordingly(such as engineering, bio, economics, etc groups). When you've done your AS level, should you home in on one specific specialization. There will be plenty of time to choose inbetween this time and completing your A levels and many A level institutions have professional staff to advise you.

Always choose what you enjoy foremost. Right now, just relax.