• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

what is included in the ppr 2 of ict 0417 ? HELP PLEASE.

Reaction score
word and access i know , but the powerpoint thingi comes out randomly in some papers of igcse i saw! :/

Reaction score
According to the few past years paper...there shouldn't be any PPT in paper 2 anymore...But it totally depends

Reaction score
It depends..they may have changed it...or have not...its always better to go prepared for it all..They may even ask you to edit HTML codes within a word document. Master slide is the only thing they can ask in paper 2 which is very easy. If PPT is in paper 2 be careful about excel in paper 3..It will be difficult then

Reaction score
It depends..they may have changed it...or have not...its always better to go prepared for it all..They may even ask you to edit HTML codes within a word document. Master slide is the only thing they can ask in paper 2 which is very easy. If PPT is in paper 2 be careful about excel in paper 3..It will be difficult then
ok can u PLEASE help me with editing HTML CODES IN WORD? PLEASE :)

Reaction score
Just how you would in wordpad or note. They may ask you to change the colour code, font size, font weight, font style or maybe add a font type.
Thats it.
If you know the basic, you are good to go.
Just remember the colour codes and where to put the semi-colon, colon or comma.

Reaction score
we dont have to learn all the colour codes do we? :S
we can search the net too :D
btw when is ur ict ppr2 and which variant r u appearing for?

Reaction score
Variant 22...and its tomorrow
You don't need them...Just remember RGB...saves a lot of research time...so if they want 50% read and blue it will be #800080...or whatever the combination is...for black #000000

Reaction score
No..Nobody should see anything about the paper or share information actually. It's very wrong and unfair. So definitely since i feel so strongly about it I would have never done it myself especially it being the finals.

Reaction score
No..Nobody should see anything about the paper or share information actually. It's very wrong and unfair. So definitely since i feel so strongly about it I would have never done it myself especially it being the finals.
wait wait im not asking for questions but, paper 2 variant 2 has excel and frontpage??! Doesnt paper 2s have pp, word and database??

Reaction score
oh sorry i thought paper 2 of practical in the sense paper 3..yeah paper 2 is word, access and ppt
once again sorry