• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

What do I do after Olevels?

Reaction score
I'm really worried about next year. I don't know what I should do after Olevels. I want to become a doctor but I've heard that its hard for kids who do Alevels to get into medical universities. And if I shift to Sindh board, Urdu is a major issue. Plus I don't want to risk shifting to Sindh board and then not getting admission in a medical university. Any suggestions would be great. Also, what schools are the best for inter/Alevels in Karachi?

Reaction score
Go for Inter.. I know it might be hard, but its the best for Medical! SMC and Dow only accept top level students from Inter and they are the best .. as you already mentioned that you don't want AKU then there's pretty much no choice left.

Although if you think you can score such high marks that even after equivalency you will still get the admission ..go for A Levels.

Reaction score
you wanna become a doctor do you know how much they earn ? well i want to become an investment banker and make 600000 dollars