• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

what course ?

Reaction score
i am not sure yet what course should i apply for ,
other than medicine i know nothing
can you advice me on anything other than medicine that promise a gd job apportunity

P.S. i will be done with my a levels this year

Reaction score
What about MBA??
This is the most famous and higher job opportunities career option than any other degree.

Reaction score
MBA is a Masters qualification . You will have to do a Bachelors degree first ! For Example , you can do Bachelors in Accounting, Finance , Business or Economics or you can do BBA. After doing one of these qualifications, then you you can go for MBA.

Reaction score
Hey! You can do Physiotherapy..
Thats what I am doing.. :)
I completed my A Levels in nov 2011. :)
And as a career it has VERY good job opportunity.. like really good :D
I Always wanted to do somethings in medicine but not MBBS
soo I found BPT ideal.. other then dental if ur intrested.. (I dint like BDS too )

Reaction score
Hey! You can do Physiotherapy..
Thats what I am doing.. :)
I completed my A Levels in nov 2011. :)
And as a career it has VERY good job opportunity.. like really good :D
I Always wanted to do somethings in medicine but not MBBS
soo I found BPT ideal.. other then dental if ur intrested.. (I dint like BDS too )
i like it thank you

Reaction score
If you want to do masters then you must go with MBA because there are lot of scope after the MBA. I'm also doing MBA from Gulzar Group of Institutes and it's mine third semester in MBA...Mine personal suggestion to you should go for MBA...

Reaction score
MBA is a Masters qualification . You will have to do a Bachelors degree first ! For Example , you can do Bachelors in Accounting, Finance , Business or Economics or you can do BBA. After doing one of these qualifications, then you you can go for MBA.

what ur comments on undergraduate programme "BSC Accounting n Finance....?"

Reaction score
If you want to do masters then you must go with MBA because there are lot of scope after the MBA. I'm also doing MBA from Gulzar Group of Institutes and it's mine third semester in MBA...Mine personal suggestion to you should go for MBA...

Does A-level studies help us in MBA...? n what's MBA...i mean: its subjects, courses, fees structure n papers pattern??

w8ng for ur helpful answer..

Reaction score
Does A-level studies help us in MBA...? n what's MBA...i mean: its subjects, courses, fees structure n papers pattern??

w8ng for ur helpful answer..
I think the bachelors degree will help you more in MBA rather than Alevel

Reaction score
First decide what your interests are and then decide what degree program can satisfy them and stop planing about MBA when you have not decided which bachelors degree u plan to do ak20122012

Reaction score
what ur comments on undergraduate programme "BSC Accounting n Finance....?"

Its a good degree, preparing students for further study in both accounting and finance. Students who are a bit confused between both fields can opt for this. The exact quality of teaching will depend on the university. If you are interested in accounting and finance, I can advise you on suitable universities if you message me your preferences .

Reaction score
Its a good degree, preparing students for further study in both accounting and finance. Students who are a bit confused between both fields can opt for this. The exact quality of teaching will depend on the university. If you are interested in accounting and finance, I can advise you on suitable universities if you message me your preferences .

yes...i need ur suggestions...
well i have done o-levels in 9subjects with 6As(5As n 1A*)..
had recently given as-levels exam in ECO, ACCOUNTS, n MATHS..
em willing to study specially on scholarships...