• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

What are your plans for Summer 2013???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
20781_10151557274654889_2141377918_n.jpg

Reaction score
Well I'm gonna force myself to study real hard. I want to give 4-5 additional papers like Ad-Maths and World History as well as study for the other subjects. 5 months till Oct/Nov and almost a year till May/June. Seems like plenty of time but if you dont prepare you end up asking yourself before the paper: wth have i been doing for the past 3 years :)

Reaction score
Well I'm gonna force myself to study real hard. I want to give 4-5 additional papers like Ad-Maths and World History as well as study for the other subjects. 5 months till Oct/Nov and almost a year till May/June. Seems like plenty of time but if you dont prepare you end up asking yourself before the paper: wth have i been doing for the past 3 years :)
nice keep up the hard work... good luck 4 ur exams .. :)

Reaction score
Go to Lebanon Beirut then Byblos after i swim in the south beach on June 20 and all other things i can't say it or don't except to do it
:) :) :) :)
I MISS U SUMMER ROZAY!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.