• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

What are your opinions on gay rights?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Just curious to see what people think. I noticed that most people in these forums are Arabs or from Pakistan. I live in a different part of the world, so I'm just curious to see what you guys think. I mean no offence to anyone, just wondering...

Reaction score
m not a gay but still im in favour of it bcz everyone should have full chance to enjoy life

Reaction score
hmm....
actually its a futile debate but,

God has given mankind all kind of guidance and also asked man to realise the true guidance himself and act upon it, side by side he has forbidden the enforcment of the guidance by force (qital or aggression). Now it is upto man that whether he follows the path of righteousness or goes astray. Man has been endowed with freewill in order to help him distinguish the right and the wrong, at the end of the day it is his own wish whatever he does. As the quran says:
" It is man who wrongs his own soul"

Soo forcing a person to do right aint any good. A person may follow the correct path due to fear of law enforcers but this will not curb the satan inside him and it will rise again at any convenient opportunity.

As far as I am concerned, my religeon has declared it haram, and thats the end of it for me, no more room for argument is left regarding it.

Reaction score
GAYS ARE BIG S*** GOD NEVER CREATED THEM THEY JUST LOVE BEING LIKE IT SO BEING A FULL MAN IS GOOD AND THERE SHOULD BE NO GAY RIGHTS
THANKS,
IGNIZ

Reaction score
Well
"Unto you your religion, and unto me my religion. " (AL-KAFIROON, ayah 6)
I highly disapprove of muslims and ex-muslims who are homosexual; but otherwise it does not concern me. I will treat a homosexual man like any other, and God (s.w.t.) will be the one to judge him or her later, not I.

Reaction score
i just thiink its gross :censored:
you find alot ov people like that in usa :censored:
i used to think they are bad people
but i met this girl
now she is happily married and im just her friend
i thought people like that had problems
but she was really kind and friendly
and nice and sweet
meeting her opened my mind on not to judge people just because they are gay doesnt mean they are bad
i know its haram thats why i didnt like her at first
now we are friends and sh is wonderful :)
so in my opinion.............. gays are people too and they can love what so ever just let them live their life and let me live mine
i still think its gross though :censored:
but it doesnt mean that the person is awful inside
because you never know how wonderful they can be :D
but still :whistle:

Reaction score
I don't think homosexuality is an in-built trait or part of the genes of people, I think it's just a desire and can be restrained like all others. I would definitly treat gays as normal people, but I still condemn the act. I think they should be able to control their desires, because it was only a few years back that homosexuality became socially acceptable. So what happened to all gay people before that? I mean, if they did feel they were gay, they didn't openly proclaim it! Rather they continued their lives controlling their desires. Personally, I don't think we should encourage people by acceptin to gays rights....
I hope I haven't offended anyone in anyway. This is merely my opinion and everyone is entitled to their own!:)

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
I don't think homosexuality is an in-built trait or part of the genes of people, I think it's just a desire and can be restrained like all others. I would definitly treat gays as normal people, but I still condemn the act. I think they should be able to control their desires, because it was only a few years back that homosexuality became socially acceptable. So what happened to all gay people before that? I mean, if they did feel they were gay, they didn't openly proclaim it! Rather they continued their lives controlling their desires. Personally, I don't think we should encourage people by acceptin to gays rights....
I hope I haven't offended anyone in anyway. This is merely my opinion and everyone is entitled to their own!:)
(y)

I so love this part of Quran... mostly coz of Ibrahim(AS) and how he is answered plus the way it sounds in arabic...

And [mention] Lot, when he said to his people, "Indeed, you commit such immorality as no one has preceded you with from among the worlds.
Indeed, you approach men and obstruct the road and commit in your meetings [every] evil." And the answer of his people was not but they said, "Bring us the punishment of Allah , if you should be of the truthful."
He said, "My Lord, support me against the corrupting people."
And when Our messengers came to Abraham with the good tidings, they said, "Indeed, we will destroy the people of that Lot's city. Indeed, its people have been wrongdoers."
[Abraham] said, "Indeed, within it is Lot." They said, "We are more knowing of who is within it. We will surely save him and his family, except his wife. She is to be of those who remain behind."
And when Our messengers came to Lot, he was distressed for them and felt for them great discomfort. They said, "Fear not, nor grieve. Indeed, we will save you and your family, except your wife; she is to be of those who remain behind.
Indeed, we will bring down on the people of this city punishment from the sky because they have been defiantly disobedient."
And We have certainly left of it a sign as clear evidence for a people who use reason.
(29:28-35)

And we know if Allah punishes some people it's coz of their own doings even after truth has been made clear to them...

"So each We seized for his sin; and among them were those upon whom We sent a storm of stones, and among them were those who were seized by the blast [from the sky], and among them were those whom We caused the earth to swallow, and among them were those whom We drowned. And Allah would not have wronged them, but it was they who were wronging themselves." (29:40)

Reaction score
i just thiink its gross :censored:
you find alot ov people like that in usa :censored:
i used to think they are bad people
but i met this girl
now she is happily married and im just her friend
i thought people like that had problems
but she was really kind and friendly
and nice and sweet
meeting her opened my mind on not to judge people just because they are gay doesnt mean they are bad
i know its haram thats why i didnt like her at first
now we are friends and sh is wonderful :)
so in my opinion.............. gays are people too and they can love what so ever just let them live their life and let me live mine
i still think its gross though :censored:
but it doesnt mean that the person is awful inside
because you never know how wonderful they can be :D
but still :whistle:
I may not be Muslim but I agree with you, I'm not gay and I think for myself to be gay would be kinda gross too, but I think gays should be able to love who they one because they don't affect us straight people.

Reaction score
google some info on how aids and hiv started and their link to homosexuality
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Origin_of_AIDS#Transmission_from_non-human_to_human_populations
HIV originated from primates which spread to humans; that was how it started in humans. HIV/AIDS is not exclusive to gays, nor is there any evidence it started from them. HIV/AIDS can happen to any human being, but chances of spreading is higher among gay men due to anal sex. The rectum is thin and can easily tear allowing virus in the semen to enter the body easier.
HIV/AIDS can happen to anyone, its just anal sex increases the chances of spreading.
Hope I didn't gross anyone out with my info.

Reaction score
I support the view of having gay rights. Look just like straight people there are gay people too, after all they are human too.

Reaction score
so true =) =) =) good thinking thats the whole point i mean they are humans too and they have tthe right to love whatever and whoever they want.
they are banningg this which is a bad thing 4 gay people
because they say it would destroy their communityy/world
but you know what they should ban?
DIVORCE!!!!
its ruining peoples lives =)

Reaction score
so true =) =) =) good thinking thats the whole point i mean they are humans too and they have tthe right to love whatever and whoever they want.
they are banningg this which is a bad thing 4 gay people
because they say it would destroy their communityy/world
but you know what they should ban?
DIVORCE!!!!
its ruining peoples lives =)
That's a naive opinion. I'm sorry but without divorce it could be much worse.
It's even worse for the children when a couple who is slowly starting to hate each other or already do are not divorcing, because all the stress & tension accumulates. Shouting, arguments, each parent trying to make the kids love them more.
It would hurt but in such cases it's much better for the parents to just divorce and move on.
I don't care much about gay people, it doesn't effect me and it's not my problem but I just thought I'd point that out.

Reaction score
Everyone has their own basic requirement and homosexual got it too. I won't say I support then but I won't say that I don't support them either.
All due respect, we are no one to decide. They have the right to choose for themselves.

I'm straight and I'm sure many people would agree with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.