• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

what are Universities REQUIREMENTS for business studies

Reaction score
hello there ,
I have a few questions

as an IG students what requirements do i need to enter a business collage in the united kingdom
and what are the best universities for business ?!!!
- do you have to get A* to be accepted in UK universities ??
- do i need a foundation year ??
- is there any E - courses that can help me in business before entering university ??

Reaction score
The best way would be for you to decide which university you want to apply to.....then see what are their requirements. Some universities don't ask for A*s, they might ask you give some exams like SAT, TOEFL or TSA.

Reaction score
-A* isn't mandatory but it helps.

-Foundation year is needed if you skip A-Levels or don't get good results.

-Don't know anything about E-courses.

Btw SAT isn't needed for UK but TOEFL/IELTS are a requirement.

Reaction score
hello there ,
I have a few questions

as an IG students what requirements do i need to enter a business collage in the united kingdom
and what are the best universities for business ?!!!
- do you have to get A* to be accepted in UK universities ??
- do i need a foundation year ??
- is there any E - courses that can help me in business before entering university ??

The best universities in UK for business are St Andrews ,LSC , Warwick ,Lancaster,Manchester etc and the conditional offers made by the universities differs..top ranked unis may ask for max 1 A* and 2A's and some ask for 3A's and majority needs only AAB.Secondly St Andrews ,LSC , Warwick will definitely ask for IELTS(not for TOFEL) but Lancaster,Manchester,Cardiff etc may not need that if u have C or higher grade in IG English.

yes , foundation year is needed but its better to apply after Alevels.

No need to do any such courses rather just try to fulfill the conditional offer by the respective university.

Reaction score
The best universities in UK for business are St Andrews ,LSC , Warwick ,Lancaster,Manchester etc and the conditional offers made by the universities differs..top ranked unis may ask for max 1 A* and 2A's and some ask for 3A's and majority needs only AAB.Secondly St Andrews ,LSC , Warwick will definitely ask for IELTS(not for TOFEL) but Lancaster,Manchester,Cardiff etc may not need that if u have C or higher grade in IG English.

yes , foundation year is needed but its better to apply after Alevels.

No need to do any such courses rather just try to fulfill the conditional offer by the respective university.
LSC? I'm sure you meant LSE (London School of Economics).