• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

What are the chances of failing?

Reaction score
Hi..I just wanna ask what are the chances of getting a D or failing? I'm just so so so scared I might fail :( I mean, I studied and so far I did well in my Igcse and inshallah everything goes well and easy but I'm so scared I might not do well especially in maths physics biology and chemistry :( I just wanna know what are the chances of me failing? Or just general failing?

Reaction score
Hi..I just wanna ask what are the chances of getting a D or failing? I'm just so so so scared I might fail :( I mean, I studied and so far I did well in my Igcse and inshallah everything goes well and easy but I'm so scared I might not do well especially in maths physics biology and chemistry :( I just wanna know what are the chances of me failing? Or just general failing?

Neva dream abt it...keep moving forward and dont lose confidence in your own mind;cuz if u do so, ur mind loses condfidence in you.InshaAllah you will pass all ur subjects with more than ur expectations...u need to get a U for a fail and I noe ur not getting that;aim for the moon and u'll land in the stars(y)

Reaction score
Considering previous statistics and other factors, the chances of a person failing in O - Level IGCSE's is around 4%.

So, you have very less chances of failing.

Stay calm and stay focused, you'll ace them iA.