• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

WHAT ABOUT CHEMISTRY 0620 CURVE THIS YEAR??

Reaction score
i found paper 31 kinda of tricky .. even though a lot found it quite easy so i guess the curve is going to be high :(

Reaction score
i think paper 62 was quite easy although some questions were kind of strange, however many said that paper 32 was easy although i think i made some mistakes :'( and i even forgot some answers to questions that i have studied the previous day :"( , some weird questions were there. all i can say is let's hope the curve is low ..

Reaction score
let's hope it is less than 80% or 75% (same for Biology)
I think Chemistry v1 wasn't that easy this year as everybody is claiming and it was a little bit harder than last years
There were some tricky questions and new ideas

I regret my stupid many mistakes in paper 61 but I tried to do my best in paper 31 (although I made many mistakes in p31 too but some of them I didn't know before and are not mentioned in my notes)

Reaction score
i dnt mean anythin bt chemistry ws pretty easy nd i think the curve is goin 2 be high, around 88% or 90%