• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

wen ur sad

Reaction score
ohh..:(
never shoot ur self...cuz ur angelgurl :p
try to do anything to distract the pain inside away..anything..even if it is hitting the pillow or breaking a cup or smth
oh btw i am not the kind that wld abuse or judge the info if u told me...but i understand..take care

Reaction score
look, we girls gotta stick together. I know that sounds cliche, but remember, no matter how big the problem, it can always be solved. We all have issues, but that doesn't mean we hide in the closet and cry. Sometimes you gotta let someone in on how you're feeling. If you ever need me, just PM me k?

Reaction score
k ill pm u all but i really got the figure out the problem.........its really difficult to explain it.
besides i wanted to ask u all smthng..........my aunt says no body is happy in life..........do u guys agree she says look in your whole family is there anyone happy? i said no because there really isnt anyone! but mayb there is someone happy out there my problems are nothing compared to those suffered by others in this world........i realised this wen i saw a lady sitting on the roadside helpless and in rags it really made me feel bad i wish i could've helped her but then I prayed may Allah help her!! and theres this retired professor who washes cars just because his children threw him out of his house he cleans cars at the petrol pump near my house...........and the newspaper is even more depressing. but i have my own problems which i want to solve. thankx for ur support guys!

Reaction score
the problem is that we r humans..we look at we have, at our imperfections, they kinda control how we see this world..sometimes when i am sad i feel everyone is happy but i am not, like i am jinxed or something
no one has this magical life where they have all what they want and need
sometimes you have what you want like laptop, ipod, chocolate cake :p
sometimes you have what you need like love from your parents, friends, a good life where you don't have to worry about if you are gonna be kicked out of the house any minute.

the problem is no one ever gets "all" what he wants and needs..he gets either or both but still not complete..your mind starts to convince you that what u have is okay but it is still not enough..u look above u, u see people having more fun than you, maybe they have more stuff than you do..and then you mind starts messing around again..thinking if my life was just like their's with no worries...but believe me the person we look to could be looking at someone with more stuff than they do..its a never ending cycle

and it is normal we are human but i guess it is our role to understand it..to understand that we are gonna be sad now and it is ineitable am gonn have problems over and over again and they might get even worse or bigger
but still i am gonna have one heck of a life, cuz these problems are just like stones u stumble on and collect to later on use them to build this house of happiness

i have been sad so many times..but i try waking myself up everytime..it's not the end of the world
omg i wrote a lot ..it seems like i am lecturing or something but i just felt i had to write this..i just typed all that within my heart because i have been there..and i know it sux like hell
:)

Reaction score
angelgurl said:
its something im too shy to pm abt :(
nd i feel like shooting myself :( but i wont im not tht weak
oh its ok!!!
u can always share it someone whom u can think of as a brother or a sister!
so can can always share it with me too! :)

Reaction score
princesszahra said:
i lock myself and cry really badly
if i cant cry for any reason I want to talk to my best friend ( NIBZ!)
Same here!

Reaction score
People once you get into it... Then it becomes easy... I know its hard... But time repairs everything... Others can't help you in this matter except listening to you and giving you hope, you have to do it yourself....

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Assalamoalaikum!!

Just remember this..when one door closes a thousand other open! So try to look at the positive side always, and be thankful to Almighty Allah for a lot other things He has given you! And Prayer and remembrance of Allah is by far the best way in such cases!

Reaction score
um..cry let the pain in ur heart out..=D or u cud just talk to some one whos special to u..=D

Reaction score
i just go on smiling :D and faking a happy mood with the hope that sometime, the jubilant mood's gonna kick in. but well am still waiting so...... :beer:

Reaction score
fidget around n yell out loud.........
remove ur frustation ull feel good.
n cry out loud alone itll make u feel better than keepin grief in ur heart

Reaction score
if any1 is in a bad condition or nt exactly in a gr8 state...u have 2 remmbr dat nothing lasts 4evr....js remmbr 2 thank The Almighty 4 all da things HE HAS bestowed upon us....n dis lyf is a test...we have 2 pass it anyhow...y not pass it wd a smyl ...evry1 has problems bt mayb sm ppl might have bigger ones bt u have all da help...nt necesarily frm frnds n family bt from ur ALLAH...trust HIM n hope 4 da best :) HE has planned out ur lives n evrythng is done 4 da best :)
keep strong ppl :) my duaz r wd evry1 may ALLAH all help us n guide us 2 da right path in wtevr probz v have AMEEN