• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Welcome to our all-new XtremePapers Community | Intuitive. Social. Engaging. Fast.

Reaction score
heyyyyyyyyyyy planet master thank u sooooooooooooooooooooo much for this change..........I CAME HERE AFTER A LONG TIME AND WAS LIKE :confused:(confused) after this change..............but what is even better is that it has become even more convenient to use....................................THANKS A LOT WE APPRECIATE UR AND OTHER MEMBERS' HARD WORK:)

Reaction score
plenty of good changes but this trophy and like thing is a miss. its kiddish and promotes a competition race type thing i guess.You don't really need to copy everything from fb nd other social sites :/

Reaction score
and u know the best and the hilarious part that i found in this change is the one with the trophies.............cz i read its instruction..........the one in which it helps u tell what the amount of points represent...........for example if u have 250 points it means u must have 5000 likes.............i have never seen such kind of thing in any forum............woah our pakistanis seriously rocks:cool::love: ..............it was quite interesting.................XPF HAS GOT MUCH MUCH BETTER MASHALLAH:)

Reaction score
Welcome to our all-new XtremePapers Community | Intuitive. Social. Engaging. Fast.

XPC isn't ready to be out of beta quite yet, but we want to get your feedback on it so far. We want to know what you like, what you don't like, and what you want to see. Have a look around, poke at things, and give us your feedback.

You might stumble on some cool things, but we're also going to highlight features and concepts in the Have You Seen...? forum. Keep checking back for more.

We extend our greatest thanks to all those who have dedicated their time and effort in helping XtremePapers reach this day. That means all those who have visited, registered, replied, recommended or even talked about. Thank you all.

A special thanks must go to our moderators, who have worked tirelessly to give us as much development time as possible while maintaining order and civility on the forums.

We have so much more we still want to do, and our development plans are daunting in their scale and breadth, and with the beta ready, we are bursting to write more. This is an exciting time for our community, and we are glad to have you with us.

I am here after 1 year n MA it has changed a lot n gives a new look :)
I want to advice one thing that this site should also b made for MOBILE view ;)

Reaction score
in the interments made would u add previous IGCSE past papers from the year 1995 to October/November 2011
and please continue uploading the revision for the rest of the subject
and thanxs for your time

Reaction score
hello, im going to sit for hsc exams this year.. but i dnt no where i can have my notes for revision.. help me out
5u in anticipation

Reaction score
I like the new homepage, but the site is too dark, it makes my eyes pain! I am ready to design xtreme a free light theme if you can code it :)

Reaction score

XPC isn't ready to be out of beta quite yet, but we want to get your feedback on it so far. We want to know what you like, what you don't like, and what you want to see. Have a look around, poke at things, and give us your feedback.

You might stumble on some cool things, but we're also going to highlight features and concepts in the Have You Seen...? forum. Keep checking back for more.

We extend our greatest thanks to all those who have dedicated their time and effort in helping XtremePapers reach this day. That means all those who have visited, registered, replied, recommended or even talked about. Thank you all.

A special thanks must go to our moderators, who have worked tirelessly to give us as much development time as possible while maintaining order and civility on the forums.

We have so much more we still want to do, and our development plans are daunting in their scale and breadth, and with the beta ready, we are bursting to write more. This is an exciting time for our community, and we are glad to have you with us.

just to say that this site is one of the best and helpful ones i ve ever found online and EVEN in books. a whole new world. keep it up :)

Reaction score
THANKYOU!!! FRIENDS:)
AS I AM NEW HERE,I NEED UR HELP TO DISCOVER THE WHOLE SITE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!!
SO,PLEASE HELP ME DO THAT........:)