• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

WE ALL HATE EXAMS!

Reaction score
narutogirl said:
i did the one with the bathrope and stuff..kinda
i came with my PJs because i didn't wanna sit for 2:30 min in math wearing jeans..i wanted to wear my PJs so i did :D

i am gonna do this one for sure

Reaction score
hahaha all too nice but just once try doing them in pakistan. you ll see the results :giggle:
no way on earth i ll do this to get outta exam. they ll bann meh :(
examiners are the cruilest creatures existingg

Reaction score
hahaha all too nice but just once try doing them in pakistan. you ll see the results :giggle:
no way on earth i ll do this to get outta exam. they ll bann meh :(
examiners are the cruilest creatures existingg
naahhh.. not at all.... they're quite dumb actually, atleast most ov em :p

Reaction score
here r a few more...

Physics exam.take a ball and throw it with full force at the examiners head. Then say "im vry sory.....i was just ckeckin if the newtons law of action and reaction actually works or not.!!!"

Chemistry exam: pour strong acid on the examiners head and when he/she screams in terror and goes bald.....say "guess HCl is pretty dangerous after all!!

Bio exam.....take the papers and cut it into several pieces using a sizor. "Seems the operation of the frog on page 6 has been successfu!!!"

ICT exam. Comment, like, dislike, add smile, poke or message just for fun!!!

Reaction score
CIE invigilators will snatch your papers, disqualify you and send you out of the hall -.-