• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

WE ALL HATE EXAMS!

Reaction score
narutogirl said:
i did the one with the bathrope and stuff..kinda
i came with my PJs because i didn't wanna sit for 2:30 min in math wearing jeans..i wanted to wear my PJs so i did :D
haha!!
nice one!!!
i did this once too!
but i wore abaya so it wasnt prominent!

Reaction score
princesszahra said:
narutogirl said:
i did the one with the bathrope and stuff..kinda
i came with my PJs because i didn't wanna sit for 2:30 min in math wearing jeans..i wanted to wear my PJs so i did :D
haha!!
nice one!!!
i did this once too!
but i wore abaya so it wasnt prominent!

i was wearing my abaya as well but it was open..so everyone saw it...actually i did this more than once, i was too lazy to change >_< :p

Reaction score
it makes me feel..umm..a bit embarrassed to have shared this with the whole world..ehem *coughing*
lol.. XD
well.. :p

Reaction score
Hey buddy, All the points you have share here are the good one and have really the fantastic way's to get rid of the tension's of the Exams... This one post is really the fantastic one..... Keep sharing more funny data with all of us....

Reaction score
i have a really funny thing !
it happened in our lecture today but its tooooooo embarassing!!

Reaction score
Awesome pointers. Does anyone here have the guts to actually do any one of those points??!!

Reaction score
i pointed the middle finger at the examiner on my last exam after he SNATCHED it out of my hands!

Reaction score
zain786 said:
i pointed the middle finger at the examiner on my last exam after he SNATCHED it out of my hands!

:D :lol: :ROFLMAO: at his face or behind his back ? what did he do ?

Reaction score
he cudnt do anythnfg bout it loll cause exams finishd and i was outa the door by then loll

Reaction score
We all hat exams and it is very much true. No one like to give exam of any type. In the same way exams are for our better, exams prepare us for the career.