• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

ways to improve concentration

Reaction score
hi all!!
i would like to have some advice on how to improve concentration
my problem is:
normally, i study on my pc
but while studying i get very distracted to facebook,twitter,xpc and other websites
some suggestions on how to avoid gettin distracted??

Reaction score
farahnaseemch is right. That's one of the best ways to improve concentration; worked greatly for me personally. If you can't, then you could set an alarm that goes off which only lets you stay on fb/twitter for 30 or so minutes, and then an hour of study, and so on. You could also try putting your notes on an iPad and sit away from your computer with your notes on it. You can also use apps which block those sites from your computer so you're reminded to get back to work ;)

Reaction score
farahnaseemch is right. That's one of the best ways to improve concentration; worked greatly for me personally. If you can't, then you could set an alarm that goes off which only lets you stay on fb/twitter for 30 or so minutes, and then an hour of study, and so on. You could also try putting your notes on an iPad and sit away from your computer with your notes on it. You can also use apps which block those sites from your computer so you're reminded to get back to work ;)
thats why i didnot make fb account and twitter :)

Reaction score
but my problem is ive got super-addicted
and i don't have an ipad
and my bloody phone(windows 6.1 htc) does not support any app

Reaction score
most of my time i spend in my classes where i study sincerely
my only concern is the few 2-3 hours i spend at home
:)
also try setting ureself a proper routine and make sumone monitor u..........use alarms or sumthin.... :)