• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Wattpad

Reaction score
Hahahahhhaha yeah, pretty much summed up everything!
Oh and then they make a movie, really bad one.

I prefer series too, but I really hate it when the final book doesn't even have a proper ending.

Did you read tfios, did it make you cry?

Reaction score
No. It didn't make me cry.
I guess that novel was for them who have actually experienced true love :p
But then yeah, I felt a prickle. I'm human after all :'P
Hbu?

Reaction score
I don't know, maybe if they really ran out of ideas they just make the main character die and just end it.
It couldn't be that simple, could it? :'0 They have their entire ruddy discuss party for writing just one simple book -.- and then they have their lives and souls into writing, esp if writing's their source of income :'P

Maybe they're just too dumb :ROFLMAO:

Jk

Reaction score
I didn't cry as well, that's why I asked, I thought I'm the only one. It was predictable, that someone's gonna die, I thought they're both gonna actually.

No it shouldn't have to be simple, they're gonna make the character die trying even if they didn't or couldn't succeed, and it would be pretty sad, bcos they like sacrificed their life for whatever it is, and I'd cry. Yeah so not bad. hahahah I think Im gonna right a book :p

Reaction score
I thought Hazel'd die cuz she was the one always gasping for life and because people told me I'd cry at the end of the book. I was actually trying to feel bad and cry, yanno. Nothing happened :p

Reaction score
I didn't cry as well, that's why I asked, I thought I'm the only one. It was predictable, that someone's gonna die, I thought they're both gonna actually.

No it shouldn't have to be simple, they're gonna make the character die trying even if they didn't or couldn't succeed, and it would be pretty sad, bcos they like sacrificed their life for whatever it is, and I'd cry. Yeah so not bad. hahahah I think Im gonna right a book :p
Do you like books that make you cry?

Reaction score
Hahahah yup I swear I was convincing myself to feel bad too XD
But to be honest John greens style of writing is good.

I like books that make me feel things :p like whether it makes me cry or feel angry or whatever it is, they're good.

Reaction score
Did any of you readed before hunger games , catching fire , and mockingjay ( hunger games series ) or divergent ( I am going to read it ) ?

Reaction score
Did any of you readed before hunger games , catching fire , and mockingjay ( hunger games series ) or divergent ( I am going to read it ) ?

I wanted to, but then I saw the movie on TV. I was like -_- the same effing idea again!!
If you ever read it, tell me if its worth it.