• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

*** was that(physics paper 3)

Reaction score
haha so i believe my grade wouldnt be that bad since everybody got butt fu***d haha , the thresholds must go down!

Reaction score
here is what i got wrong if anyone is interested :p
The maximum speed ( 3 marks) did it totally wrong i didnt even use the graph i used a mathematics equation i learnt this year :( it was 13.1 lol
beta movement ( 1 mark) i didnt know that we have to say that it curved i just thought they wanted us to tell them that it moved towards the north :(
air bubble in the oil (2 marks) i said that the pressure of the air prevented some of the force from reaching piston Y
these are what im sure of, what i might lose marks on are:
i said upwards instead of out of the page in the beta particles but i thought that the way my thumb pointed was upwards (which was also out of the page) so think that they are both the same. ( 1 mark)
next im also not sure about change of state if they needed an example of a process or an example of a material that changes state. ( 1 mark)
these all add up to 8 marks and i made one mistake in the multiple choice the moments one :cry:
the one which upsets me the most is the maximum speed but as we say in arabic (qaddar allah wa masha2 fa3el) which means god does whatever he wants and this is what he wanted, and i cant argue :D
ty :D

Reaction score
here is what i got wrong if anyone is interested :p
The maximum speed ( 3 marks) did it totally wrong i didnt even use the graph i used a mathematics equation i learnt this year :( it was 13.1 lol
beta movement ( 1 mark) i didnt know that we have to say that it curved i just thought they wanted us to tell them that it moved towards the north :(
air bubble in the oil (2 marks) i said that the pressure of the air prevented some of the force from reaching piston Y
these are what im sure of, what i might lose marks on are:
i said upwards instead of out of the page in the beta particles but i thought that the way my thumb pointed was upwards (which was also out of the page) so think that they are both the same. ( 1 mark)
next im also not sure about change of state if they needed an example of a process or an example of a material that changes state. ( 1 mark)
these all add up to 8 marks and i made one mistake in the multiple choice the moments one :cry:
the one which upsets me the most is the maximum speed but as we say in arabic (qaddar allah wa masha2 fa3el) which means god does whatever he wants and this is what he wanted, and i cant argue :D
ty :D
you lost 9 marks out of 160 then (+ paper 6 stuff) and since many people thought the exam was hard the curve will get lower, thats not bad at all

Reaction score
wat did u write for the movement of a water molecule as a ripple of wave passes? nd do u remb if they mentioned molecule on surface or under water?
perpendicular to the direction of motion of the wave. I think it was on the surface

Reaction score
for this question I wrote replace water (10 degrees) with greater temperature....wat u thnk?
idk , becaouse all this is not for design but lets ee u myt b ryt. i knw the r vry specific when they refer to deign cuz i hv seen it in past papers and plus i hv been penalised in my school exams mny times .

Reaction score
idk , becaouse all this is not for design but lets ee u myt b ryt. i knw the r vry specific when they refer to deign cuz i hv seen it in past papers and plus i hv been penalised in my school exams mny times .
the question didn't say design, it said "apparatus".