• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

WAS IT A OR C GUYS IN BIO THEORY!

WHAT DID YOU CHOOSE?

• A

Votes: 13 59.1%
  • B

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • C

Votes: 7 31.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
tht question pretty tricky and was one of the best questions iv come across. Accordn to my opinion the graph actually showed the water potential of each drink though it may hav mislead u to think of something else. A drink with low water potential causes less urine to be produced which is shown in the graph as ans C. A drink with a low water potential means that in a hot day, homeostasis would not be efficient due to the limited amount of water that is present and cn be produced as sweat so the answer accrdn 2 my opinion is C. Things like diuretcs in drinks can also make u urinate more but considering them not being in our syllabus a question based on that is unlikely/ thats just my opinon though :/

Reaction score
tht question pretty tricky and was one of the best questions iv come across. Accordn to my opinion the graph actually showed the water potential of each drink though it may hav mislead u to think of something else. A drink with low water potential causes less urine to be produced which is shown in the graph as ans C. A drink with a low water potential means that in a hot day, homeostasis would not be efficient due to the limited amount of water that is present and cn be produced as sweat so the answer accrdn 2 my opinion is C. Things like diuretcs in drinks can also make u urinate more but considering them not being in our syllabus a question based on that is unlikely/ thats just my opinon though :/
Well I hope ur right cuz thts what I wrote :)

Reaction score

Maybe marks would be awarded for both A and C depending on ur reasoning......
There have been qs like that in the st where marks were awarded for more than one choice.....

Reaction score
Well,whatever the answer was,i wrote A.it was because since it is a hot day,there will be sweating to remove water,taking a drink with high water potential(a) would casue a man to lose most water and could possibly result in dehydration or similar problems associated with lack of water...

Reaction score
i hope itz right.....i think c does not make sense as on a hot day we would want to save water instead for wasting it...so C is the best optionn to take on a hot day not the worst to AVOID.....it is just an opinion no offense

Reaction score
Well,whatever the answer was,i wrote A.it was because since it is a hot day,there will be sweating to remove water,taking a drink with high water potential(a) would casue a man to lose most water and could possibly result in dehydration or similar problems associated with lack of water...
That's what I wrote, I hope it right!!! -Full Hopes-