• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Want to study outside pk

Reaction score
Hey! I'm Currently Doing A levels Privately i just want to know what kind of GPA i need to study in Korea or any other Asian countries and will my O Levels Result will count also ? i've got no idea about these about these things if someone can explain this it will be really helpful thanks in advance

Reaction score
It depends on the requirements of the universities. First, you need to start with finding a suitable university, which offers the field you are interested in to graduate, then see what they require you to have. Most of the universities, especially the European, ask for a Tofel or IELTS as well as an A Level with specific grades in specific subjects (it all depends upon what you are going for).
For an instance, if you decide to go in Biochemistry, from Germany, Rhein-Waal University of Applied Sciences, here is what they require:
https://www.daad.de/deutschland/stu...ct[]=370&fee[]=0&sortBy=1&page=1&display=list