• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Wanna laugh...JOIN in!!

Reaction score
heyy guys...!!
well i thought of making this thread where we can share jokes with each other nd bring a smile on one another's face! ---------->:LOL::LOL:
who knows u may make someone's day with *HILARIOUS JOKES*
so JOIN in....and make others LAUGH!! :D

husband-wife-friday-evening-funny-jokes-picture14244007_2012122014858.jpg

Reaction score
This is very good of you but there is already another thread with the same purpose and post count of almost 10,000 posts.
So this isnt a very good idea! Anyhoe GL with it!

Reaction score
Girl friend was makin a new Facebook account whereas her boyfriend was sittin on the chair just beside her!
she typed in the password as "brain" the guy started laughing and fell of the chair cuz......of the answer given by the computer!
it said
"too small" :D

Reaction score
Once a police man was doing his duty and he stopped a car for over speeding when the car stopped,the window rolled down. It made the police man very happy cuz his teacher was siitin inside....and he took out a page and gave it to the women sittin inside the car....the women said "wht is this for?" the guy replied "I've been waitin all my life for this day wht do u think i'll just let u go...no way! now c'mon rite that i'll never over speed 100 times" :D