• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Walking in the Light of the Quran

Reaction score
Reaction score
Reaction score
fantastic girl shazmina knowitall10 badrobot14 XPFMember Al-Anoud Jeezan Thunder Bird Amy Bloom 1995@10Sept Ibtizam Waleed007 cardude456 Nibz muneefa Busy Buddy Emma13 amna saleem DeViL gURl B)
Please tag everyone you know. Sorry if I didn't tag anyone. If anyone would like me to tag them next time please tell me through PM. And if anyone here wouldn't like me to tag them please tell me as well.
JaZakAllahu Khair for the tag sista.....i'll watch it soon In shaa Allah :)

Reaction score
Assalamu alaikum dear brothers and sisters. Here's another beautiful lecture by the famous South African Mufti Menk on the importance of following the Qur'an in our daily lives:
Hope you all enjoy it!! :)
While reading Qur'an we can understand how we must live in this world. By telling different stories the book studied different qualities which must be posses by every human being. We can understand the value of truth, value of sincerity, value of kindness etc. by reading the book. But it is not possible to understand every lesson in one reading, we may feel something new in each read. That is the specialty of Qur'an. By reading such a book we can become good human in this world.

Reaction score
While reading Qur'an we can understand how we must live in this world. By telling different stories the book studied different qualities which must be posses by every human being. We can understand the value of truth, value of sincerity, value of kindness etc. by reading the book. But it is not possible to understand every lesson in one reading, we may feel something new in each read. That is the specialty of Qur'an. By reading such a book we can become good human in this world.

Absolutely! :)