• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

waiting list of lums.

Reaction score
I've been following up these lums related forums for so long, it was about time I made an account and joined you people :)
And yes, I too belong to the wait-listed miserable beings :'/ If only we knew what our chances were.

haha. :)
God, if we knew are chances :/
what were your grades btw?

Reaction score
haha. :)
God, if we knew are chances :/
what were your grades btw?
Well, I scored 6A's 2 B's in o levels. What about you?
Also, did anyone you know got wait listed too? It helps to know how many of us are out there :p

Reaction score
2 A*'s 3A's 3 B's. Do you think they consider AS grades too? :/
Nope, no one around :p which itself is giving me hope :')

As far as I think, AS/A level grades do not matter in the conditional admission offer that they make. But then, we are talking about LUMS, right? You can never know what they really do.
I just hope that all those who are placed on the waiting list, get in.

Reaction score
My friend got "waitlist-ed" if thats a term we can really coin. He had 8 A's a decent A level transcript. Not sure what LUMS is seeing as my friends with 7 A's got in and people with 8A's, they went to the waiting list.
Well, I scored 6A's 2 B's in o levels. What about you?
Also, did anyone you know got wait listed too? It helps to know how many of us are out there :p

Reaction score
As far as I think, AS/A level grades do not matter in the conditional admission offer that they make. But then, we are talking about LUMS, right? You can never know what they really do.
I just hope that all those who are placed on the waiting list, get in.
But you do need to have atleast a BBC at A levels.

Reaction score
I called LUMS today they said that we will get our letters by tomorrow (Thursday) or Friday. I Just hope this 4 months long waiting don't go waste. :(
I wish we all get in. IA :)

Reaction score
2 A*'s 3A's 3 B's. Do you think they consider AS grades too? :/
Nope, no one around :p which itself is giving me hope :')
I know :p I don't know any other candidate from Multan who's on the wait list. Everyone either got accepted or rejected.
God knows I've been waiting for an acceptance for so very long, and I know all of you have too, so I really really hope we all get in :)

Reaction score
I called LUMS today they said that we will get our letters by tomorrow (Thursday) or Friday. I Just hope this 4 months long waiting don't go waste. :(
Oh, wow, tomorrow? Awesome, now I won't be able to sleep till I get the letter :p
And hey, if they reject us, we can always go kill the people responsible ^_^

Reaction score
when did you call them up? i called them up too and they said that they cant say anything its still in process. they dont even have standardised replies.

Reaction score
I know :p I don't know any other candidate from Multan who's on the wait list. Everyone either got accepted or rejected.
God knows I've been waiting for an acceptance for so very long, and I know all of you have too, so I really really hope we all get in :)

*sign of relief* :p INSHA ALLAH! :cry:

Reaction score

Insha Allah it wouldn't go wasted! :)
-ufffff, tomorrow and day after, come soon! :cry:

Reaction score
-We can't really do anything, incase we get rejected. Since Allah always plans the best for everyone, lets just keep hoping and believing! :unsure:

Reaction score
when did you call them up? i called them up too and they said that they cant say anything its still in process. they dont even have standardised replies.

I called them yesterday morning.. I asked them to tell me admission status but she said that we r finalizing decisions and u will get yours by thursday or friday.. Thats all she told me. and last time around the day i received my waitlist letter was friday.. so there's still hope for tomorrow..

Reaction score
I called them yesterday morning.. I asked them to tell me admission status but she said that we r finalizing decisions and u will get yours by thursday or friday.. Thats all she told me. and last time around the day i received my waitlist letter was friday.. so there's still hope for tomorrow..

Did they ask you for your tracking id or name? And did someone get the letter as yet?

Reaction score
So.. Nust's merit list is out. Did you guys give the net? If so, what's your merit?