• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Very important!

Reaction score
nope, no guesses..actually i havent i JUST read the sylalbus and am going to buy the books now.. :/ do u have any guesses though? btw i have very little time... im going to do nazama n ghazals...is it ok if i just read the comemntry etc on Anar kali cuz i dont have time to read the novel..? :/

Reaction score
what is reliability criteria?
Bro are u taking all 4 papers? Or just the As syllabus which is paper 1 and 2. To be honest i thought the same until i realized that u do need practice. Its shit hard and is f**king my mind up! I hope i can stay calm tomorrow and end up with sth above 95! InshaALLAH we all will do good! Lets hope for the best!

Reaction score
yes all 4!! :( ur aim is too hih hence hard to achive..I'll settle for an A and P2 has only 25%weightage... and i heard it was easy :/ are the papers very tough?

Reaction score
I'm only taking p-1 and p-2 !!! P-1 is fun but very hard to finish on time! Same goes for P-2 , hard to finish on time but nu-predictable!But here i have an individual issue! I cant filter info that well thus end up writing more then required! I hope tomorrow i dont do the same mistake again! Dont worry man just stay calm if u are basically smart it wont be hard for you!