• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Very Important Regarding English Paper 2

Reaction score
The comprehension part;
Question 1: What two things did Hassan do for Amir Before the Betryal?
Answer: i) He used to wait for him
ii) Talk to him

Am i correct?

Reaction score
that was the easiest question.

i) He used to iron on the chair where he kept his clothes and now did ironing somewhere else or earlier.
ii) he used to wait at the table so they could talk during breakfast.

btw that question...

What tells you apart from Amir saying it himself that he was sorry that he asked that question from his father?

i figured one out that his heart started racing, what was the second.

Reaction score
intelnehalem said:
hmm I wrote that he ironed his clothes and prepared breakfast :unknown:
But he also did the ironing and made breakfast After the betryal too, question was about BEFORE the betryal.

Reaction score
There were two answers to that question; they were as follows.

i): He ironed Amir's clothes.
ii): He made breakfast for Amir.

I'm not sure about talking, because that isn't really a task.

Reaction score
Question was the things he did Before the betryal. Ironing and breakfast was done after the betryal too :/, for eg amir narrated that now he only found folded clothes and a breakfast he didn't finish anymore.

Reaction score
I think the question was What are the things Hassan used to do every morning? I don't remember if there was anything about betrayal because the very next question was related to that :/

Reaction score
XainJaffery said:
Question was the things he did Before the betryal. Ironing and breakfast was done after the betryal too :/, for eg amir narrated that now he only found folded clothes and a breakfast he didn't finish anymore.
Well I think the question didnt mention "before the betrayal". The question was what tasks he did every morning. But if it was the latter then GOD HELP ME!!!!
Plz dont give such tension. There are many other papers left.. :cry:

Reaction score
I'll remind you the question again.

What two things did Hassan do for Amir every morning before the betrayal?

Reaction score
workaholic said:
XainJaffery said:
Well I think the question didnt mention "before the betrayal". The question was what tasks he did every morning. But if it was the latter then GOD HELP ME!!!!
Plz dont give such tension. There are many other papers left.. :cry:
yes dude I also answered to the tasks he did every morning :( I don't remember seeing anything regarding betrayal there :Search:

Reaction score
XainJaffery said:
I'll remind you the question again.

What two things did Hassan do for Amir every morning before the betrayal?
Are you sure? Can someone else confirm? :cry:

Reaction score
izzahzainab said:
he used to wait for hassan.
ironed clothes (wrong :()
Well, the question said tasks as I remember! So waiting for Amir isn't a task right? Ironed clothes and preparing breakfast might be correct :cry: I hope :(