• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Venue Changes in Lahore? CIE OLEVELS?

Reaction score
Heyo,

I wanted to ask if anyone has had their venue changed by the BRITISH COUNCIL. (officially)

Apparently there have been changes.

I have not received any such notifications. + I am a private candidate.

If anyone has had their venue changed please do tell me.

Reaction score
Nope, they initially told me about some papers in firdous-e-baree and others in BSS Newlands, and Im still supposed to give all my papers there. No changes :D Best of luck.

Reaction score
Thanks for telling me. I have my exams there too.
My friends are giving their exams through the school and apparently they changed their papers from BNewlands to Firdous-e Barein.

My mum called the British Council and asked about it and the guy was like, "Yeah. Some candidates have had their centres changed. We will call you incase of any changes."

But I highly doubt that my centre has changed. I mean I haven't been notified and neither have you. I'll be going to BBS soon just to ask. If you haven't been told anything about this then dw. It's probably not concerned with your venue details.

Reaction score
Yeah, I think it doesnt apply for us pvt candidates. What subjects do you have?