• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Vampire Diaries.

Reaction score
what amazes me a lot are the vampires.......................OH MY GOODNESS>>>..........THEY TERRIBLY EAT HUMANSS :evil:

Reaction score
No THEY EAT!!! ITS MY VIEW>>>>>>>>>>>I KNOW THEY DRINK BLOOD BUT IT SEEMS THEY EAT HUMANSSSSSS :O: :O: :O: :O: :shock:

Reaction score
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO IA M A GIRL!! PAL :lol: ....and everyone knows that :D ............Its just that i dont watch this Vampires diaries..........cz my heart is tooo sensitive........................and seeing those vampires???? UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH dont even think abt it!!!!!

Reaction score
Did you guys watch the latest episode of season 3?

It's EPIC!

AND OMG, I don't want to sound freakishly girlie but Damon is HAWWWWWWWWWWWT! XD

Reaction score
shahlakh said:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO IA M A GIRL!! PAL :lol: ....and everyone knows that :D ............Its just that i dont watch this Vampires diaries..........cz my heart is tooo sensitive........................and seeing those vampires???? UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH dont even think abt it!!!!!

Lol. Most of the people over here think I am a guy XD. It's so damn funny. They keep calling me "bro" and "dude".