• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Valuable tips for stats 1

Reaction score
judging by the trend of questions i think CIE 's standard is on a decline..whatever..
now i think that today some 'out of the box' question's gonna come ..from a topic untouched in pastpapers ..so go through the book once..and i recommend the schemes of work of stats..the procedures stated there comes in handy when solving a completely new question ..as today's exam is in afternoon session ..hope u had a good night sleep ..now revise all the points thoroughly as the advantages and disadvantages of the different ways of representing data , permutations and combinations , probability distribution tree diagram..binomial , normal..and some tricky things as the continuity correction and determining the class interval of a group with open end..by considering the previous class interval..and reading off the normal distribution etc.. do any one pastpaper of your choice.. and most importantly BELIEVE in yourself..i alssssso recommend taking a small dose of Vitamin B-complex..after u had ur meal..it works..so best of luck to all . GOD BLESS !!