• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Valuable advice to cheaters.

Reaction score
Aww :') How do you come up with such awesome ideas? :p

I am trying to show *enlightened* people here that humans have brains they can rely on. Not even AI beats the human intellect. Why is there then such an erroneous disbelief in one's potential. :rolleyes:

Reaction score
Thanks for such good advice, i'll try my best to follow it and ask my friends to follow it too.... May Allah bless you :)

Reaction score
Some of your comments are in bad taste. Anyway, I suspect some sort of cheating going on at the center I sit exams from. Should I email CIE? Or should I wait till this session is over and tell them Oct/Nov so my results are not affected?

Reaction score
I don't know where you come from but CIE is known for control over examinations of all sorts! It's almost IMPOSSIBLE to keep control of ALL SUBJECTS throughout the world but if you notice it, they are doing a good job of it! Furthermore, the examiners are fair, TOO in comparison to any other such organization!

Do you honestly believe they would need more money? They make millions each session! -.- You get a B because you don't study well... there ain't no other reason for it!

So, better avoid these 'niggles' and instead of going against his advice you should try it :D

lol dude.You should carry on living in your idealistic world and mislead people.

Reaction score
Praise be to Allah
Peace be on the Prophet (pbuh)
Peace be on you

I'm pretty sure that all of you, as I am, are aware of our current attitude towards cheating, Brothers and Sisters, It might sound like a very stupid and useless matter to you but in fact it is very serious, we don't believe it to be a sin and treat it as a very light matter, I ask all of you of to think again, please do, it is no ordinary issue, we are Muslims and we are not supposed to be cheaters, we are people who believe in honesty, hard work and truthfulness, how can we reap the fruit of the seeds planted by others? it is indeed a grievous sin, to the extent that the Holy Prophet said : "Whoever cheats is not one of us" meaning the people who cheat fall to such a low level that our Prophet declared him an exile from Islam, A very great teacher of mine once said, I'd rather fail than cheat, i say to my sons, you haven't prepared? fine, no problem, go there and give it your best but do NOT cheat, I will be very proud of you and love you even more.
Think again,
You give a paper, you pass by cheating, ( just a simple o-level certificate ), no each and every benefit you gain from your certificate, you have gained it unlawfully.
Please DON'T take this as a light matter, i beg of you.
What will you reply to Allah ( Glorified and Exalted be He )when he asks you how did you earn your living?
I suggest, all of us repent, what happened, has happened, Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.
It's okay if you fail ( obviously not intentionally!!! ;) ), just go out their, do you prep, pray to Allah and have complete trust on Him.
Thank you for reading this.
Peace
well said
u sound like my parents
plus i think i've tried tellin ma friends
but i cudnt put it to them as beautifully as u've done~
May Allah assist u in this journey

Reaction score
well said
u sound like my parents
plus i think i've tried tellin ma friends
but i cudnt put it to them as beautifully as u've done~
May Allah assist u in this journey
JazakAllah, i've tried (not in way here) but my friends also don't understand the magnitude of this issue.
May Allah reward you and me. Salam