• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Useful stuff compiled ( For O-level )

Reaction score
Man there's a problem because whenever I click on a link, it just gets me to the main Forum page, nowhere else..any help?

Reaction score
Anon I am having a problem viewing any file that u posted. when i click on "here" another window of xtremepapers open ....plz help!

Reaction score
Anon i m still unable to open these notes. wen i click "here", the main forums page open up....plz help :(

Reaction score
i agree wid vogue...the same prob is faced by meh plzzz help me out i am in desperate need of those notes...thanx a lot!

Reaction score
how to fix this problem with the updated site ??? i'm sorry i'm new to this but thanks a bunch for the links that work

Reaction score
this is an amazing effort but they are not opening.... the main forum page opens up whenever i click "here" ... please help :)

Reaction score
i think this post should be dleted or repaired as many people can open da attachments