• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Useful stuff compiled ( For O-level )

Reaction score
Re: Useful stuff compiled

Hey thanks for all the notes helped quite alot.

also now for the reaL THING. Is there anything on che and maths paper 1 and 2???

would really appreciate if u posted something for the 2 subjects listed above.
thanks in advance

Reaction score

@BaKa:
My Exams are thankfully over,
I would try my best to keep this updated for other subjects as well,

Reaction score

hey guyz u know the physics rar file wich has everything for physics
the folder containing formula's and definitions (images) has one page missing (page 6 according to the numbering) does anybody know wer i can get them from???? plz help!!!!

Reaction score

thnkush..:)
btw i duno how to post topiks...so plxxxx ik kam kr do
mein ne kisi ka calculator sambhala wa hai..to ik topic post krdo k jiss ko b wo chahiye us checking walaay banday se le le...:/....CENTRE Royal Palm....:)

Reaction score

Hey can u add useful stuff frm other sites as well like just post the links of useful sites it will be useful as we had to do a lot of googling :-|

Reaction score

But it can be done if you guys post link here so I can add,
It is difficult for me bcoz I am just in first year of O levels and still have 6 more subjects to give.
also there are subjects like Accounts, Business studies etc which I dont study and hence cant upload links related to them.

So the thing is more dependant on you guys

Reaction score

hey upload the notes given by salman for accounts in Angel of Darkness thread that would be better !!

Reaction score

scouserlfc said:
hey upload the notes given by salman for accounts in Angel of Darkness thread that would be better !!

Added :)

Reaction score

DUde if u come online anytime do take care adding waleed khan01s Eco notes in his own thread " Economics Notes here "

Reaction score

To reduce some burden on Anon, I have added the notes provided by Waleed Khan1 yet I was careful not to ruin the combination of colours !! :)

Reaction score

hello! Can you upload some notes on computer studies?? I really need them... :oops: