• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

U's

Reaction score
I'm laughing because your profile picture shows you turning around xD
I'm sorry I'm sorry okay I'll leave now pretend I never existed ._.
HAHAHAHA k bye.

Reaction score
thats the only case in which someone could get a U?

You'll get a U either if you get below a fixed percentile (I think 40%)
You can also get a U if you don't answer the questions from the categories they want (again, resulting in a less than 40% cumulative mark). For example, the GP AS Level exam has 3 section with 5 topics in each section. You're required to answer TWO topics from DIFFERENT section. If you were to answer both from one section, only one would be graded and the resulting grade would be U.

x-cheating,result late .
u-<40% nothing else.
AND IF YOU ARE CAUGHT CHEATING BY CIE , THEY SEND A X WITH A APPLICATION SAYING TO THE SCHOOL TO EXPLAIN THE CHEATING CASE IN DETAIL AND SEND THE SITTING PLAN,AND INVIGILATORS REPORT ETC AND IF YOU ARE PROVED CHEATER YOU GET MARKS DEDUCTED IN THE ANSWER THAT MATCHES WITH SOME OTHER CANDIDATE COMPLETELY, NOT IF ITS SIMILAR COZ YOU WERE TAUGHT BY THE SAME TEACHER. NO MARKS ARE CUT IF U LOOK BACK BRO. IF THEY KNOW YOU LOOKED BACK THEY MATCH YOUR ANSWERS WITH OTHER CANDIDATES THAT'S ALL.

Not true. I missed a paper once. Got an X overall grade, components which I gave were graded, component missed was X. Overall grade was X, not shown on the certificate of results.
X is basically No Result.